Consumers Alliance Processing Corporation offers free credit counseling or debt counseling services. Our certified credit counselors will go over your finances, income, expenses, and conduct a free debt analysis. Our credit counselors will and recommend a debt relief solution that is based on your personal needs. This free analysis will also include an estimate of your potential savings and estimate of how long it will take to become debt free. Call 888-533-3016 to talk with a certified credit counselor.
Are You Struggling with Debt?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
The average household in the US has over $15,000 in debt not including a mortgage, and pay almost $1000 in interest fees every year*. Whether it is mounting credit card debt, medical expenses, or unemployment, having debt can be very stressful. At CAPC our credit counselors will help create a realistic budget, provide financial education, and offer a realistic solution to your financial problems.
Our credit counselors have helped hundreds of thousands of individuals and families with our counseling services.
* Based on 2017 study conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of NerdWallet.
What Our Counselors Do
YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION
CREATE A REALISTIC
DEBT RELIEF PROGRAM
Free Savings Estimate based on debt program
OF TOO MUCH DEBT
- only making the minimum payments on your credit cards
- have at least one credit card maxed out
- occasionally late on making payments for credit cards and other bills
- used cash advances to pay other bills
- over drafted from your bank account
- multiple balance transfer
- lie to family and friends about your debt
- do not have any savings
- not aware of the actual amount of debt you owe
- denied a line of credit
Take control of your debt
GET YOUR FINANCES BACK ON TRACK
PEOPLE SEEK CREDIT COUNSELING
- 63% claimed reduced income, change in employment or loss of their job.
- 30% struggling with medical expenses and high-interest rates
SEEKING CREDIT COUNSELING
1/3 of the participants follow to keep a budget
60% follow that budget
56% surveyed used more than one credit card
21% use 5 or more
41% make minimum payments 30% make less than minimum payments
SEEKING CREDIT COUNSELING
73% now pay their debt more consistently
67% are now better at managing their money
70% have improved their overall financial confidence
$17,000 average decrease in total deb
*based on 2016 comprehensive independent evaluation of credit counseling by the NFCC
Struggling with your debt? We can help!
Talk to a debt counselor today and take control of your debt. Call for a free financial assessment with a certified credit counselor and receive a customized budget and a no-obligation debt relief quote.
For more information visit our FAQs